The Registry Program was created in 1988, to help coordinate the placement of temporary healthcare personnel associated with agencies selected to participate in the Registry Program in participating hospitals and healthcare facilities.
The Registry Program works closely with staffing agencies and participating facilities to establish working relationships that enhance customer service, patient care, and create more effective staffing alternatives. The Program allows for more efficient use of the supplemental staffing resources available in Arizona by working with agencies and hospitals to determine scheduling options for personnel based on availability.
The Registry Program operates four divisions: Per Diem Nursing, Travel Nursing, Allied Health Per Diem, and Allied Health Travel personnel. The Registry Program operates as a group purchasing arrangement as it helps participating facilities fill their staffing needs with healthcare personnel from the agencies under the terms of the Registry Program Master Agreement. The current Agreement commenced on November 1, 2011, and will go through October 31, 2014.
Benefits of the Registry Program
- One contract
- Locally owned and operated
- Fully Compliant with all Department of Justice (DOJ) requirements
- Proven program success and program longevity (since 1987)
- Contract compliance audits for agencies
- Extensive RFP process for agencies
- Unique website designed for posting needs and viewing profiles
- Ability to view agency audit results when profiles are submitted
- Option to post training and orientation information for agencies on the website
- Agency insurance certificates available via the website
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Monthly Hospital and Agency Informational calls
- Ongoing communication
- Online training manual
- Excellent customer service support
- Profits from Registry Program revenue reduce Member dues and offset increases
Member hospitals and health systems can participate in this program to secure high-quality supplemental staff at competitive rates. Both local per diem and traveling staff are available through this cooperative purchasing program that is focused on quality and patient safety. For more information, contact John Koeneke, Director, Service Corporation at 602-445-4300, or email email@example.com or visit the Registry website at www.azhharegistry.com.