Preferred Vendor Program
- AzHHA Service Corporation partners with companies to provide products and services that member hospitals find valuable. Revenues from these products and services are then used to support the Association's advocacy mission.
- AzHHA's Service Corporation strives to give members access to the resources, services and products they require to address a myriad of needs ranging from supply chain and revenue management to healthcare workforce challenges.
Whether you're a member or vendor, the surest path to deriving the greatest benefit from your affiliation with AzHHA is to take full advantage of our many programs and services:
Our members save valuable time by tapping into AzHHA services that help them locate needed resources. AzHHA members also have access to the services of Preferred Vendors that have been carefully pre-screened to ensure they offer top value and service in the healthcare arena. These vendors are well-qualified to help our members in such diverse areas as; Billing and Collecting, Recruiting, Nurse Staffing, Employment Screening and Compensation Analysis.
Why use an "AzHHA Service Corporation" Preferred Vendor?
- AzHHA Service Corporation has completed a thorough background review of selected vendors (already vetted, saves you time!)
- Service Corporation "Board Approval", executives of AzHHA's member hospitals have reviewed and approved of selected vendors.
- The revenue share the "Service Corporation" recieves from your use of the preferred vendors helps fund AzHHA's advocacy efforts on your behalf.
- You receive the best possible pricing as a member of AzHHA.
Healthcare industry suppliers can maximize their relationships with Arizona's hospitals by earning the designation of Preferred Vendor. Interested vendors should begin the process by reviewing the contracting process and submitting an application to our Service Corporation. Vendors can also sponsor a variety of AzHHA educational programs as a powerful way to increase their visibility to the AzHHA membership.
Each issue of AzHHA's Service Corporation's, AdvantEdge, introduces members to a different Preferred Vendor and explains how their products and services can provide a competitive edge in today's healthcare environment. Click here for the latest version of the AdvantEdge.