Ann-Marie Alameddin, Vice President of Strategy and General Counsel
The following DataGen reports were sent by AzHHA Analytics to our members in May:
- FFY 2018 Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Proposed Rule Sent 5/30/18
- 1Q2018 Quality Program Measure Trends Analysis Sent 6/05/18
- FFY 2019 Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program Analysis Sent 6/05/18
- FFY 2019 Medicare Long-Term Care Hospital (LTCH) Proposed Rule Sent 6/08/18
- 1Q2018 Financial Indicators Analysis Sent 6/12/18
- 1Q2018 Hospital-Acquired Condition Analysis Sent 6/26/18
- Preliminary FFY 2020 Occupational Mix and Wage Index Data Analyses Sent 6/26/18
If you would like a copy of your hospital report emailed to you, please email AzHHA Analytics.
DataGen reports are sent to hospitals as a part of AzHHA membership. DataGen utilizes Medicare analytics to create hospital-specific reports that support hospital operations, finance and enhance quality initiatives.
For more information on the 2018 DataGen schedule for release of DataGen reports, click here.