Vicki Buchda, Director of Care Improvement
Leaders and clinicians from acute care, rural and behavioral health hospitals, post-acute care, and community-based organizations are encouraged to attend The Painful Truth About Opioids at the Desert Willow Conference Center from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm on March 21st. Registration for this event is $25 and the objectives for this conference include:
· Understand the opioid use disorder disease process, its natural course, and how treatment alters it.
· Explore the National and Arizona landscapes of the opioid crisis.
· Identify challenges and misperceptions about opioid use and treatment.
· Discover interventions, resources, and clinical practices to improve person-centered care.
· Share success stories and reinforce continued efforts to find solutions.
For more details or to register, please click here.