Post-Acute Care Patient Placement Guide
The Post-Acute Care Patient Placement Guide was developed by the AzHHA Post-Acute Care Hospitals Constituency Group with patients and families in mind. This Guide is an easy-to-use tool for patients and family members when they have post-acute care needs.
Designed to be used with your case manager, it ensures patients receive the right level of post-acute care at the right place and the right time.
Download Patient Placement Guide
Provider and Facility Accreditation:
- The Joint Commission
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program
- Det Norske Veritas Healthcare (DNV)
- Check what Services, tests, or items are covered by Medicare
- Are You a Hospital Inpatient or Outpatient?