Don't miss out on the chance to take advantage of the tuition savings!
If you are looking to advance your career in the healthcare industry – or know an emerging leader – consider enrolling in the Healthcare Leadership Academy. Classes begin in 2024 and will focus on cultivating leadership in the hospital environment.
Why it matters: This is a unique opportunity to equip mid-level managers with the management and leadership skills necessary to build organizational sustainability and prepare your hospital for the future.
The finer details:
- Length: Six Months beginning in March 2024 and concluding in November 2024
- Curriculum: 16 modules covering health policy and law, HR and financial management, and much more
- Format: Hybrid in-person and synchronous virtual learning
- Credentials: Dual certificates, graduate credits, and 72 CEUs
- Cost: $8,500 – Creighton has generously offered, through our partnership, to discount what would normally be a $15,000 tuition fee.
Take the next step: Submit resume, letter of support, and statement of purpose in one PDF to [email protected] by Nov. 30, 2023.