If you are a Human Resources professional in the healthcare industry in search of the following talent management services, use an AzHHA Affiliated Partner. These Partners have undergone extensive screening by hospital CEOs to join our elite services program.
AdaptiveWFS combines best practices of People, Process, and Technology through their Managed Services Provider Program and third-party, web-based Vendor Management Software (VMS). Collaborating along with Hospital Associations across the Country, AdaptiveWFS offers their Members a unique client-centered philosophy that has successfully launched many MSP solutions that extend beyond traditional MSP/VMS partnerships. The AdaptiveWFS team, headquartered in Arizona, listens to truly understand the client’s need then designs solutions around those needs to meet and exceed expectations. The vendor-neutral technology gives Members the ability to broadcast their needs to 100’s of staffing vendors at one time encouraging true competition to keep billing rates competitive and to fill needs faster.
As way of introduction, AdaptiveWFS is offers AzHHA Members a free Workforce Assessment bench-marked by industry experts to provide AzHHA Members with a customized contract labor workforce plan that is transparent, consistent, and sustainable.
- Customized, vendor-neutral MSP Model to encompass full-cycle requisition management of contract labor with the ability to share resources between AzHHA Members.
- Platform Recruiting – AdaptiveWFS tracks start and end dates of contracts and has visibility of Member needs so contract hire can be moved easily from one Member facility to another.
- Learning Management System (LMS) to streamline orientation and on-boarding process to include online testing capabilities and learning modules that can save AzHHA Members up to 20 hours in non-billable orientation hours.
- Standardized system of credential tracking and compliance requirements for utilization of shared resources among all AzHHA Member facilities.
- Per Diem Scheduling tool for flexing contract staff during times of high census and crisis management with the ability to share resources between AzHHA Member facilities.
- Payroll Service Program – Members can refer valued, former employees or candidates to AdaptiveWFS. The referral is added to the AdaptiveWFS payroll, benefits and 401(k) plan. When a need opens at a Member facility, AdaptiveWFS will onboard them as a contract hire rather than a W2 employee. Saves up to 25% on traditional agency recruitment costs.
- Consolidated billing process to include integrated time keeping solutions.
- Trusted advisors with boots on the ground that provide forward-thinking advice on market conditions, contingent talent landscapes, risk mitigation, and contract labor balancing with sustainable workforce approaches to help AzHHA Members improve the overall management of their contract labor spend.
To participate in this program or request a free Workforce Assessment, contact Chris Ford at 480-237-3632 or email him at [email protected].
- Find highly qualified permanent placements from a pool of Arizona or national candidates
- Have a laser focus on targeting the right healthcare candidates, unlike other general online job boards
- Enjoy substantially lower fees, as an AzHHA member
- Get 200+ views for each job posting from top Arizona job seekers
- Expand your hospital recruitment efforts to the national level through the National Healthcare Career Network (NHCN)
UBS offers hospitals and health systems certainty in the employment process through a comprehensive selection of employment background checks, drug testing, physical exams and compliance management. A licensed private investigator oversees procedures to insure compliance with legal regulations and background screening best practices.
- Simplify your comprehensive background screening process
- Trust you are receiving accurate information from this fully accredited company
- Know everything you need to know about prospective employees
- Ensure all compliance guidelines are met or exceeded
- Experience responsive, exceptional turnaround
To participate in this program, contact Alan Lasky at (877) 263-8033 ext. 3215, or email John Koeneke, AzHHA VP of Business Development.
Cross Country Search, formerly Cejka Search is a physician, executive and advanced practitioner search and recruitment firm that has been connecting healthcare organizations with top healthcare talent for more than 35 years. It identifies and recruits top talent for organizations such as hospitals, medical group practices, academic medical institutions, ambulatory centers, health systems and more.
Cross Country Search’s recruitment services cover more than 120 medical specialties and sub-specialties, including the in-demand primary-care areas. Its proprietary network database and relationships with more than 900,000 talented healthcare professionals ensures that clients can leverage and reach a diverse population of healthcare talent.
- Devote your search exclusively to healthcare
- Recruit top healthcare talent through the skills of experienced search professionals
- Leverage evolving digital technologies, media and award-winning strategies to quickly and creatively reach active and passive job seekers
- See results, as Cross Country Search prides itself on “getting the job done”
- Benefit from relationship-building that is developed and maintained year-round
To participate in this program, email Tom Hoecker or call him at (314) 236-4521.
Since 1983, MedPro Healthcare Staffing has partnered with clients to fill both short- and long-term staffing needs. They have successfully recruited, trained and placed more foreign-educated healthcare professionals into the U.S. healthcare system than any other company in the nation.
MedPro’s custom programs are designed to ensure all foreign-educated healthcare professionals undergo comprehensive clinical and U.S. assimilation training to meet quality and U.S. licensure standards. From recruitment and immigration, to licensing, credentialing and training, MedPro manages every aspect of the process.
- Build a quality, long-term workforce of highly proficient registered nurses who specialize in everything from physical and occupational therapy, to medical technology
- Plan your long-term and short-term workforce needs
- Fill ongoing needs for core staffing
- Rely on an international pool of healthcare candidates
- Have the heavy lifting taken care of for you, from recruiting, immigration and licensing, to credentialing and training
- Enjoy no additional costs for international candidates
To participate in this program, email James Ireland, Vice President of Domesic Staffing or call him at (954) 332-4465.
Through its automated and centralized data collection, management and distribution, this healthcare information technology company and Credentials Verification Organization (CVO) offers real-time credentialing, health plan enrollment, and provider data management services.
- Automate the data collection, management and distribution process of your credentialing and health plan enrollment services
- Store data in a simple and secure cloud-based system
- Access your entire roster and file status from any device, anywhere, any time
- Learn how improved provider data management reduces payment friction and improves cash flowCollect, validate and attest to information for both practitioners and their proxies
- Increase practitioner engagement
- Increase compliance while decreasing risk
- Improve the quality and accuracy of health plans’ provider data, and improve auto-adjudication rates
To participate in this program, email Tim Smith or call him at (630) 992-7777.
ARMSRx offers AzHHA members established, successful, all-inclusive multi-employer Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM) program services, including a complimentary savings analysis, implementation, ongoing monitoring, audits and account management. In addition, PBM audits, contract review and clinical consulting are available upon request.
- Reduce expenses associated with your employee pharmacy benefits
- Receive a complimentary savings analysis
- Contract with ARMSRx for implementation, ongoing monitoring, audits and account management
- Leverage payor assets
- Align objectives with PBMs and payors
- Become a vested partner in payor success and long-term viability
- Get compensation data by department, job title and more
- Be privy to a workforce database that grows by 1M each year
- Keep on top of leading wage and salary compensation trends
- View real-time healthcare salary survey data
- Access unlimited, customizable reports 24/7
- Produce customer surveys that are high-quality
To participate in this program or schedule a demo, contact Randy Pullen at (888) 330-9243 ext. 210, or email John Koeneke.